Family Summer Lan 2017 (FSL17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Summer Lan 2017 (FSL17)

We are planning a family summer lan for 2017, with the revamped village hall we think that the venue is capably of hosting a more family freindly lan. for those other halves that want to have the home comforts there is a local B&B that has a several rooms available but we are going more for the camping idea atm.
    More info will follow.
    We would like to thank H0nda for the idea and Ank for the B&B review.
    Those intereasted please post or contact me on whatsapp on 079544409554 and you will be added to the lan group for the latest info.
    D3v

Looking interesting from here.
    Minecraft would be good.

Comment

There's a LAN group??

Do I have to be family friendly if I attend? 😝😝😝

Comment

No, You me and the PUB....

Comment

We can make new friends again and Honda can scare the local kids....

Comment

Bumping thread as we need to start sorting dates for the Lan, can all those with kids find out their term holidays and post here.

Comment

Ladies we need to sort out dates for Lans, I propose the 25th to the 28th of August.
              Soup if you can check availability and if free book it, il throw you some money over, I personally don't see a better date due to house refurbish/rebuild etc.
              Can everyone else please post whether they can make it or not so we can get numbers.
              I have bought a new cover for the inflatable hot tub so will bring with including the jetski and flyboard. (trust me 15mins and your be in the air playing Iron Man)

Comment

It's a racing weekend at Rockingham for me 🙁
                will try to come this year but with racing and work will be hard

Comment

email has been sent with dates requested

Comment

unfortunately that weekend is not available as there is a 40th Wedding anniversary party on the saturday. It has been booked for ages. I asked about other dates during the summer holidays and there is only 1 weekend available. They are also having doubleglazing fitted and will have scaffolding up.

The only weekend in the Summer free is 11th – 13th August. The proviso is that there may be one or more gable windows blocked off and some internal scaffolding around those windows. There may also need to be a slightly later than usual Friday start. I would of course discount the costs to take this into account.
                    Let me know what you want to do.

Comment

Date moved to the 11th to the 13th of Agust

Comment

I'm in. Not with the family tho - I'd spend too much time keeping people happy and not enough drinking

Comment

Gonna double check he calendar a work and same as brain coming on me lonesome

Comment

Whats the latest on this chaps?

Comment

Going ahead 11th-13th Aug I think. I'm booked off

Comment

Working...
                              X