No announcement yet.

Early Summer LAN 2017 (Not Family LAN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Summer LAN 2017 (Not Family LAN)

Looking ahead for an early Summer LAN for the usuals, not family LAN i'll let someone else organise that :P

Thinking June 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Fri-Sun as per

Anyone available and up for it???

Or can anyone suggest some dates, I'm good so long as it isn't a Bank holiday weekend

Recoil
    Last edited by Recoil; 23-03-2017, 19:16.

that fits well for me as I don't have any exams on that Friday or Monday after.

Comment

I have no idea, although the Monday of that week is a bank holiday in the US, so I might be able to work it and get the Friday off, otherwise I'll have to turn up to the lan and spend the first 8 hours working 🙀

Comment

I can make it

Comment

cool..........................need 10 character to post lol

Comment

All depends on work. I'm office hours now so I can't swap shifts as easy. No-ones off that week though so it should be ok.
            Any weekend should be feasable, I just have to negotiate to get the time off or get cover. So whatever weekends and things others can do I'll try to fit to that.

Comment

I am free that weekend off work and motor racing the weekend before and after that 😊

Comment

Hall is not available i'm afraid, it is booked up all summer it seems except for the 11th - 13th aug.

Comment

Working...
                X