X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you guys playing nowadays?

Hey guys!
    It's been a while
    How are you all doing? I see that the shoutbox has disappeared but that doesn't stop us from keeping in touch!
    What are you guys playing nowadays?
    The last time I was here there was a big group playing battlefield 4 or are people moving over to Starwars Battlefront now?
    I just picked up a copy of that so if anyone feels like it then we can play together like the old times!
    And else I of course always still have TF2 & CS:GO installed.

Hope to see you guys still around,
    Cheers!

Mainly CSGO and Dota2 but i dabble in tf2 and insurgency aswell.

Comment

Would be cool to join you guys again sometime in cs:go

Comment

Hey codey welcome back bro...as smokey said GO, a bit of dota 2 some dirty bomb, although not that seems to be just me :P

Comment

hi codey I pop on when I can bf2 mainly m8 for me

Comment

I always get back to cs:go every few days, but I recently also picked up rainbow six siege which is sadly rather unstable but a lot of fun! (I recommend you pick it up when its cheaper, or more stable :/) Did anyone else try it?

Comment

Star Wars Battlefront became the first game I have ever actually taken back for a refund. After you get over the amazing graphics, it's actually a very poor game. Currently lying low on the online front mainly due to work commitments (spending most of my time in hotels around the country with patchy WiFi). Been hauling my Xbox around and finished Fallout 4 and just started The Witcher 3, would recommend both but clear your schedule for the foreseeable future, you have been warned!

Comment

Anyone playing the Overwatch Open Beta this weekend?
                If so, add me on Battlenet!

Comment

Working...
                X