Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAN 2016 part 2

Can't find a post relating to the 2nd LAN

The date pencilled was the 23rd September.

I can't make that weekend, Soup and IPD also said the same, PG mentioned she may be away, can she verify?

I can do the weekend of the 7th October.

Anyone else got any dates they can do?

Recoil
    Last edited by Recoil; 01-08-2016, 11:11.

I can do 23rd soup can not , but I am ok for the 7th Oct 😊

Comment

im cool for the 7th

Comment

i should be ok for the 7th

Comment

ok chaps, i make it 4 weeks now until the next installment of simaincage LAN shenanigans is upon us. If you are paying before please get the cash to me via bank transfer or paypal. shout if you need details. The hall is £300 this time as there is a small discount because we cant get access until 18:00 on the friday. We don't have any reserves in our bank account anymore so a minimum of £25 is asked for but if you are rich and would like to give more that would be good also

Comment

Just sent £30 over paypal to you soup, let me know you got it please.

Recoil

Comment

i have Doggy's and Recoil's wife's money - you not coming then Gaz?

Comment

ok, 2 weeks to go and i only have 4 people paid

Me
                Dogleg
                Recoil
                Smokey
                willz
                ipd
                clint

i have to pay the bill this weekend so anyone else paying by paypal or bank transfer please do as soon as you can.

Comment

Just paid

Comment

what games are we intending to play as some of us will probably need to reinstall some games

Comment

cs:go, possible some game with fairies and wizards running around and some space trading war game thing, maybe some poker if anyone brings cards etc

Comment

important info

just had this email from Adrian at the hall:

The dance class is still on and thriving. If anyone needs the toilet or to put food in the kitchen, they can come in the back door. They’ll find lots of scary mothers sitting in the corridor and the coat rack will be in the kitchen. Obviously the class might be in full swing so please be as quiet as possible.
                        Please, please try not to disrupt the dance class otherwise our good name may be damaged Aim to get there as close to 18:00 as possible.

Comment

My chauffeur will do his best to get us there on time I'm sure. failing that see you at the pub

Comment

I aim to be there for 6ish

Comment

Working...
                            X