Ark: Survival evolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ark: Survival evolved

Thats right monkies its time to move on to a new future, this is both flat screen and VR compatable more details of server to follow, game can be purchased from steam store http://store.steampowered.com/app/346110/

Well its a defo a steep learning curve, made a few server changes:
    Set to PVE trust me its a world of dinohurt out there.
    Set map location, seriosly you cant find each other without it.
    We need to create a tribe get a base setup and work as a group and it will be alot easier.
    On the whole its been great to play a team play game as apposed to an fps for a change.

Comment

Reviews are very mixed about but it does seem very appealing. Also the reviews say that PVE is the way to go if you want to play in small groups as PVP you get spanked if your not in a huge tribe

Comment

Whats the Halloween event like? Aiming to start playing next week once I finish on nights

Comment

Steep learning curve is still steep however we need to get a group on game and all do certian things in a tribe then we all get xp it becomes survial through numbers all good, im up for a evening of us all doing it, G knows what to do so a couple of more players we should be able to get a tribe and base going pretty quickly.

Comment

Ark server now scheduled to restart every day as she's a bit of a memory hog.

Comment

I've got all the settings set to low

Comment

Posted on steam to advertise the Ark server here >>> https://steamcommunity.com/app/34611...3186503188021/
                Also as suggested by Pleo I have made a public lobby area that anyone can join on Teamspeak

Comment

I take it once the house is finished the ark servers will be back up? are we going to run a pve server and a mod or a pvp?

Comment

Working...
                  X